Marketing

Product Distribution

POSCO-Thainox produces cold-rolled stainless steel in both sheets and coils. Out of the total sales volume, approximately 70% are allocated to domestic market through dealership networks, as well as to industrial end-users and stainless steel-related SME businesses. The remaining 30% is exported to international markets by POSCO-Thainox, and via global distribution networks of ‘Daewoo International’.

Contact domestic sales sales@poscothainoxo.com
Contact export sales exportsales@poscothainox.com

 

POSCO-Thailand Stainless Steel Processing Center : POS-tspc

To support the widespread application of stainless steel and the increasing production growth of its Rayong plant, POSCO-Thailand Stainless Steel Processing Center (POS-tspc) was set up as the service and distribution center at the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi Province. The Center offers stainless steel slit-to-size and cut-to-length services - according to specific requirements in terms of grades, sizes, surface finishes, and order quantity. 

POS-tspc’s strategic location at the center of Chonburi Province’s manufacturing base ensures optimal efficiency in inventory management - particularly in terms of reduced lead-time from order to delivery, thus maximizing cost efficiency for both POSCO-Thainox and its customers.

Contact POS-tspc’s sales sales-tspc@poscothainox.com

 

For details of POSCO-tspc, please click here.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2014 POSCO-Thainox Public Company Limited. All rights reserved.
Recommend web browser: IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari